Tuesday repair

Tuesday repair  

RSS

mvc
 mvc
(@mvc)
Illustrious Member
31/10/2020 8:17 pm  

Please allow me to make a brief political statement.

Donald Trump has been trying for 4 years to destroy my positive image of America. But he doesn't succeed.

My parents taught me to look at things differentiated, so the Vietnam War and other foreign political accidents of the Americans could not destroy my positive image. Every country has its political skeletons in the closet, not to mention us Germans.

So I hope - together with 90% of all Europeans - that Donald Trump will not have another 4 years of opportunity to destroy my positive image, and even if he should have the opportunity again, then he will not be able to destroy it either.

Please, my dear American friends, vote for an America that does not forget its friends, an America that we can trust again.

Thanks for listening.

This topic was modified 3 years ago 5 times by mvc

tktoo2
(@tktoo2)
Illustrious Member
31/10/2020 9:32 pm  

@mvc,  Consider it done (by mail-in ballot hand-delivered to the ballot drop box at our Town Hall by yours truly 2 weeks ago).

Please don't forget, however, that a considerable percentage of the eligible US citizens that voted in our last presidential election are complete morons and would vote the same way again if they thought it would protect their right to remain so.

Thank you for your concern and best of luck with your own resurgent far-right problem.

ReplyQuote
mvc
 mvc
(@mvc)
Illustrious Member
31/10/2020 9:38 pm  

Thanks @tktoo2. I am pleased to hear that.

And don't worry, our far-right problem is under control, these idiots are only a small minority.

ReplyQuote
tktoo2
(@tktoo2)
Illustrious Member
31/10/2020 9:46 pm  

@mvc, That's what I used to think, too.

Remain positive, test negative, and wear a fookin mask for crying out loud.

mvc liked
ReplyQuote
mvc
 mvc
(@mvc)
Illustrious Member
31/10/2020 9:54 pm  

@tktoo2 , for sure, promised! 😀      

tktoo2 liked
ReplyQuote
mark737
(@mark737)
Illustrious Member
31/10/2020 11:39 pm  

Trump is a self-aggrandizing buffoon, and Biden is a corrupt and senile career politician.   It's a sad indictment of our political process that these are our final two options.  Either way, it's going to be a rough four years ahead.  Happy Halloween everyone!

mvc liked
ReplyQuote
mvc
 mvc
(@mvc)
Illustrious Member
31/10/2020 11:50 pm  

From a German perspective, Obama was the most popular president of all time, and Biden as his vice was equally trusted. For sure Biden is part of the politically corrupt establishment, but his advantage is that he is not an idiot.

Unfortunately nowadays you already have to be glad if no idiot is elected.

ReplyQuote
objectworship
(@objectworship)
Illustrious Member
11/12/2020 5:03 am  

Mike Mitchell (no) 45, a favorite recent graphic design

1607659413-E31A6C66-5ED5-4F76-9739-29E5CFB0EA25.jpeg

ReplyQuote
tktoo2
(@tktoo2)
Illustrious Member
11/12/2020 2:31 pm