Who else is here?

Who else is here?  

Page 4 / 4
  RSS

Herringbone
(@herringbone)
Illustrious Member
29/04/2021 7:13 pm  

What the hell is this bot talking about?

"People buy a chair, and they don't really care who designed it." (Arne Jacobsen)

ReplyQuote
lexi
 lexi
(@lexi)
Illustrious Member
29/04/2021 8:12 pm  

@herringbone.  "botsh*t; my adaptation of the word "batsh*t, which was the first word that came to mind. ( apologies for using a vulgar/slang phrase)

Balderdash would also do nicely.( a more politically correct word and in my case more ladylike) Mumpitz in German.; 

Knowledge shared is Knowledge gained

ReplyQuote
Herringbone
(@herringbone)
Illustrious Member
30/04/2021 6:30 pm  

@lexi Did we ever discuss the beautiful German word Mumpitz? How come you know it? In the German version of Sesame Street, the Amazing Mumford is called „der Große Mumpitz“, which is a pretty good name for a bad magician. Anyway, I finally have managed to contact somebody responsible for the forum, and some of the most annoying threads have since disappeared. (Magically). I hope that we also can ged rid of Mr. Flintoff and his colleagues this way.

"People buy a chair, and they don't really care who designed it." (Arne Jacobsen)

ReplyQuote
lexi
 lexi
(@lexi)
Illustrious Member
30/04/2021 7:26 pm  

@herringbone. I just did a Google translate for "balderdash". Mumpitz... such a great word. I will use it from now on.

For example ; what a load of "mumpitz". 😊 

ReplyQuote
Herringbone
(@herringbone)
Illustrious Member
30/04/2021 8:22 pm  

@lexi You should! But you must pronounce it the German way. With a ​/⁠ʊ⁠/​.  Like a Scottsman would pronounce the u in „but“.

ReplyQuote
Kyle Barrett
(@kyle-barrett)
Illustrious Member
30/04/2021 9:15 pm  

@Herringbone Fantastic, thank you for that, I have also been trying to get through to them but no luck. So that's wonderful.

ReplyQuote
lexi
 lexi
(@lexi)
Illustrious Member
30/04/2021 9:16 pm  

@herringbone. I work with a girl from Scotland so I will practice the "u" with her. 😀 

ReplyQuote
Herringbone
(@herringbone)
Illustrious Member
01/05/2021 12:23 am  

@kyle-barrett I’ve reported tons of bot posts. But it turns out that, for some reason, they didn’t get any of the reports. 😖 But now that I found a way of communication, it should be possible to minimize the number of bots around. 

ReplyQuote
CarrieMyers
(@carriemyers)
11/05/2021 11:10 pm  

Hi 🖐️ 

We provide writing services. More here https://www.wiseessays.com/college-essay. But of course you can ask me questions at any time. I will try to help right away.

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – forum@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register