Cart

Ladderax Anti Tip S...

Ladderax Anti Tip Supports for Wooden Ladders  

RSS

dsgnaddct
(@dsgnaddct)
19/03/2021 3:44 pm  

Hi,

I have some wooden ladderax ladders and a ladderax cabinet to put on there. I have all of the correct parts but I cannot figure out how the anti tip supports that go into the cabinet work. The only hole that goes right through the cabinet means the screw would bang into the actual cabinet...

I have previously used the 'hook' design on the metal ladders but the supports I have don't seem to work on the wooden ladders, does anyone have an example of how they work?

1616165051-antitip.jpg
This topic was modified 3 years ago by dsgnaddct

Derrida
(@derrida)
25/03/2021 5:41 pm  

Hi

Sounds as if someone has sold you a cabinet that was designed to go only with metal ladders. If you transfer it onto metal ladders the holes will line up for the side fixings to pass through, if you say you have metal ladders you can try it- it should be fine there.  If it's an early cabinet it has holes underneath for the other type of fixings.  

ReplyQuote
dsgnaddct
(@dsgnaddct)
06/04/2021 10:08 pm  

Thanks, so the cabinets aren't as interchangeable as I thought.

Are the fixings I showed the correct ones to keep a wooden cabinet in place?

ReplyQuote
Derrida
(@derrida)
14/01/2022 12:58 pm  

Hi

Yes they are but you really need to sell or return that cabinet and buy one that is suitable for use with wooden ladders otherwise you will trash the value of the cabinet if you start drilling holes through veneers and chipboard. Send it back to a blank blank dealer if you bought on ebay- there are a lot of so called professionals that won;t want to help you now they have your money in their pocket, they sell a lot of expensive sets and  make themselves sound great in places like instagram. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register