Cart

Where in the world?

Where in the world?  

RSS

gropius
(@gropius)
Honorable Member
30/07/2015 11:08 pm  

I was surprised to see only one dealer in the Buy Sell section based in the US who has any listings for sale. A carpet dealer. And no dealers in Canada. Basically all European. Am I doing that right?

Then I wondered what about individual (non-dealer) listings. Is there any way to search for goods from the non-dealers in particular countries? I mean, I'd be a lot more interested in items that didn't have to be shipped overseas, so that would be a very useful search option if it existed. Without it, there is too much for me to sift through.

This also made me wonder where the users of this site are based. Any statistics on what countries the users of this site are from, both frequent contributors and viewers?

lexi
 lexi
(@lexi)
Illustrious Member
31/07/2015 8:23 pm  

http://www.designaddict.com/forum/General-discussion/Introduce-yourself-.... An older thread.
lexi.
I am from Ireland and have an interest in MCM furniture/ designs.Love this forum. A great resource and entertaining at times!!!

Knowledge shared is Knowledge gained

ReplyQuote
Reamie
(@reamie)
Illustrious Member
01/08/2015 1:03 am  

I'm also in Ireland, I love 50's and 60's furniture and have an obsession with chairs. It's actually a little ridiculous.....I love to read through others posts, particularly comments made by the more educated and knowledgeable in mid century modern....you know who you are! I've been trying to educate myself reading and researching, still have a long way to go though!

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register