Design Addict

Cart

Those The Beatles Y...

Those The Beatles Yellow Submarine bookends look...  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Brent
(@brent)
Illustrious Member
05/08/2011 3:37 am  

Aldridge
Happy Birthday, Olive! Your neighbor is responsible for some amazing work. He must be an interesting person to live next door to. That Elton John / Captain Fantastic album cover is one of my favorites.

ReplyQuote
fastfwd
(@fastfwd)
Illustrious Member
05/08/2011 3:44 am  

Oh, you saw that?
Yeah, it originally said that I'm catching up to Olive, as I just celebrated my 45th.
But then I didn't want to hijack the thread, so I started to delete my post.
But then I realized that if I deleted the post entirely, it might seem disrespectful toanyone who'd already seen it, as though I'd thought better of wishing Olive a happy birthday.
So I finally just deleted everything but the expression of my best wishes, hoping that one innocuous sentence wouldn't be enough to derail the thread.

ReplyQuote
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member
05/08/2011 3:52 am  

Well then...
Happy belated birthday, fastfwd!
and many more!

ReplyQuote
barrympls
(@barrympls)
Illustrious Member
05/08/2011 4:54 am  

Is there any of you
who think these are good looking and at the same time, think the new Herman Miller select side table is ugly?
Hokey Smokes, Bullwinkle.

ReplyQuote
Olive
(@olive)
Illustrious Member
05/08/2011 5:42 am  

Aw geez, I didn't mean to derail it either!
But thanks for the felicitations, all. And a belated Feliz Cumpleanos to you, Fastfwd.
And yes, Alan is a really neat neighbor and a lovely guy. His work is SO iconic of my teenager-hood. Captain Fantastic was al lthe rage when I was in high school. By the time I hit college I was more about the Sex Pistols and The English Beat so I really enjoyed Aldridge's more macbre stuff, then.
Whitespike will likely disown me but I have never ever been a Beatles fan.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register