Omni vs CSS?  

Page 2 / 5
  RSS

RetroSixty
(@retrosixty)
Illustrious Member
01/03/2011 8:33 pm  

designcoach - I don't...
designcoach - I don't suppose you have an CSS hardware? I need 4 or even 1/2 of the wall mount brackets if you have any.

ReplyQuote
cg
 cg
(@sweethomeandgardenchicagoyahoo-com)
16/03/2011 5:33 am  

Bakelite mounting brackets
Do you have 16 bakelite mounting brackets available and if so, how much are they?

ReplyQuote
nelsonfan
(@nelsonfan)
22/03/2011 10:00 pm  

Looking for Omni Hardware
Hi there, please let me know if you have any pieces as I need a few for my Omni. Thanks.
judetflynn@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
Cathy
(@cbabindyyahoo-com)
28/03/2011 2:12 am  

Looking for resource for Omni hardware?
We are looking for a dozen or so brackets. Has anyone found them? Ours were apparently broken by the movers when my parents quickly moved from one state to another. The print on the back says "OMNI pat. no. (looks like)3J88.037. They look like brown plastic-type material. thanks for any help on where to find these.

ReplyQuote
Cathy
(@cbabindyyahoo-com)
28/03/2011 2:15 am  

Looking for instructions how to assemble Omni
I am looking for somekind of help/instructions on how to assemble an Omni wall unit. My father who is familiar with the system now has dementia and is unable to reassemble. The movers disassembled in another state and now we have all the parts but need help on how to get it back together. Does anyone know how to do this or where to find instructions? Thanks for any help! Cathy

ReplyQuote
lvb
 lvb
(@vbrydonearthlink-net)
30/03/2011 7:54 am  

Omni brackets
Actually, I'm referring to the brackets (resembling a hard brownish-greyish plastic) that are used INSIDE the cabinets that mount the cabinets to the poles -- not the brackets that hold shelves.
If there is a way to attach a photograph to a message here, I could explain a lot better. Any thoughts?
Thanks

ReplyQuote
Cathy
(@cbabindyyahoo-com)
04/04/2011 1:18 am  

Omni brackets and posting pictures
LVB ~ have you had any leads on these brackets, we need them as well? We do notice though that they are still usable if only part is broken, but as ours date back to the early 70's, I am not sure how long our brackets will hold up. We have scanned the internet with no luck. We also also have some hardware we are not sure if it goes into the assembling of our Omni's and we have no directions. Unfortunately my dad who knew everything is now sick and can't remember 🙁
PS> It looks to me like there is a way to post pics to the post as I see others have done it. I am not sure how to do it as I can usually figure that stuff out.
If you find any leads on Omni brackets I would appreciate if you share the info as I will too.
Good luck.

ReplyQuote
Mine
 Mine
(@gm9727live-com)
04/04/2011 9:04 am  

I have set-up instructions...
I have set-up instructions for the Omni unlimited 1970's line that have black poles and dark wood shelves. Happy to email them as I am unsure how to attacehd here. I am also looking for the brackets that go inside the cabinets as well as additional shelving brackets

ReplyQuote
Mine
 Mine
(@gm9727live-com)
04/04/2011 9:20 am  

designcoach
Hi designcoach, do you know if the line you sold in the 80's would match the 70's line? I have a 1970 Omni/unlimited spacemaker system and am looking for 8 12' black shelf brackets plus mounting blocks, and wing nut for each. I am also looking for 2 brackets that support a cabinet. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
norm
 norm
(@norm)
Noble Member
04/04/2011 3:27 pm  

Not sure if this is what...
Not sure if this is what you are looking for, I don't have any omni shelves to compare but you should have a look...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230602652785&ssPageNa...

ReplyQuote
Cathy
(@cbabindyyahoo-com)
05/04/2011 12:05 am  

Would love to see the Omni Instructions
MINE,
I would love to see the Omni instructions if you are email them to me I would SO appreciate it. My husband was working on them yesterday and there has got to be an easier way. After four hours he gave up and had a cocktail! email address is: cbabindy at yahoo dot com. Thanks again so much for your effort!

ReplyQuote
Cathy
(@cbabindyyahoo-com)
05/04/2011 12:09 am  

Casting of Omni Brackets
We have had no luck finding the grey resin/plastic (?) brackets for our Omni's. Yesterday we were trying to put them together and broke two! We love the Omni's but the bracket design seems somewhat lame. At any rate, I am currently checking into getting a mold of this thing and price estimate. Certainly I will share any knowledge I get on this subject as we have racked our brain on where to find these and searched extensively with no luck.
C

ReplyQuote
Mine
 Mine
(@gm9727live-com)
05/04/2011 6:47 pm  

Thanks Norm, they did not...
Thanks Norm, they did not match my unit but glad to know that some do sometimes come up for auction

ReplyQuote
john d
(@jpdavis00hotmail-com)
Eminent Member
12/04/2011 4:54 am  

I'd love to have Omni setup instructions
Mine
I got the Omni unit completely disassembled at a junk store(and mixed in with a Cado unit!), and instructions would be extremely helpful. I'm alos missing the aluminum poles, though I do have the spring tension end pieces. If you (or anyone) has any idea about where to get some, I'm all ears. I paid $300 for the extensive rosewood Cado and teak Omni units, so I'm not complaining!
thanks! jpdavis00@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
r-nano
(@nanrothattglobal-net)
17/04/2011 5:06 am  

Electrical retrofit for Omni shelf ight.
I just found that the tubular light replacement for my Omni under the shelf light is no longer available. Has anyone else encountered this issue and found a solution? We've gone to a lamp repair expert and he could not retrofit our fixture. It is 30.5 inches long, black anodized aluminum, takes a 17.5 inch long fluorescent 60 w. tube with inverted fitting on the ends. No tins more typical of such tubes. Looks like it would be easy to retrofit but I'm not an expert on such matters.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 5
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register