Page 9 / 9
  RSS

peter osullivan
(@petewosullivanaol-com)
Famed Member
23/08/2013 1:25 am  

Being summer holiday time i t...
Being summer holiday time i think i'd go with following,
Had one of these when I was a teenager, lightweight, sturdy and not to precious, great for the seaside, they went onto produce some really wild colour combinations,
Car wise would be a toss up between a 500 Jolly or a Mehari if I could get my mits on a 4x4 think that would sway it towards the Citroen, be great for finding beaches off the beaten track.
Pete

ReplyQuote
foxxxy
(@foxxxy)
Famed Member
23/08/2013 1:39 am  

Geez, this paulanna broad...
Geez, this paulanna broad sounds like a blast to be around.
I am American and love European cars, but the reason American cars and European (specifically English) cars have evolved into what they are today is due to geography and the generally small and shitty roads in Europe. If England were a little more expansive you'd probably find more monster trucks like groovydudes rolling around.
That said, I hate people like paulanna who are so egotisical and self-centered they feel a need to draw attention to themselves in any setting by trumpeting around their half assed agendas like 'green living', veganism, religion or atheism.
If you like practicing those things, great, good for you, but until you abandon all modern luxuries, move into the brazilian rainforest and sustain yourself on nuts and berries, shut the f@#k up because youre no different than most people on this planet.

ReplyQuote
Patrick - desig...
(@patrickdesignaddict-com)
Noble Member
23/08/2013 2:58 am  

Please, do not make personal...
Please, do not make personal attacks in the forum. Comment on content only, not on the contributor. Personal attacks do not help to make a point; ‎they only hurt the DA community!

ReplyQuote
Patrick - desig...
(@patrickdesignaddict-com)
Noble Member
23/08/2013 3:11 am  

And again, Please stay on...
And again, Please stay on topic.
When you use this forum, please leave your politics and religion at the door. Everyone is entitled to their views and opinions, but this forums is for design discussions only!

ReplyQuote
Spanky
(@spanky)
Illustrious Member
23/08/2013 3:13 am  

I have wanted a
Reliant Robin ever since I saw this episode of Top Gear. They look like so much fun.
http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQh56geU0X8

ReplyQuote
SDR
 SDR
(@sdr)
Illustrious Member
23/08/2013 5:49 am  

Sadly, it looks like
we'll have to add watches and cars to the forbidden zone, along with politics and religion. The thread seems to have brought out the worst in some of our best correspondents ?
Who knew ? Maybe the overall category would be "addictive substances" . . . !

ReplyQuote
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member
23/08/2013 6:06 am  

what about cosmetic surgery?
I'm ready for my next round. Can we talk?
Best,
Aunt Mark
ps I was going to post small talk about all of the things that I like about the 2012 911 over the 2009 911. But it isn't nearly as entertaining as some of the other recent postings.
Love and costume jewels to all,
Aunt Mark
ps evil is in the womb (fabulous line that haunts me).

ReplyQuote
onegroovydude
(@onegroovydudegmail-com)
Famed Member
23/08/2013 6:51 am  

HA HA HA...
"If you like practicing those things, great, good for you, but until you abandon all modern luxuries, move into the brazilian rainforest and sustain yourself on nuts and berries, shut the f@#k up because youre no different than most people on this planet."
You let em have it! That's exactly right! Eat some of that dude... The self righteous bullshit can stop here, until your next comment arrives across the ocean stuffed in a coconut. Mine's not even a monster. It's a baby body style on a viper frame. Shorter than an A8L in length, and a little bit taller. Like I'm in Bigfoot or something. Trying to turn me in to the devil for having a little fast truck. Again, that's what too much thinking in one direction does to your brain. It's sad. Very, very sad. Bravo foxxxy...!!

ReplyQuote
danielmpoole
(@danielmpoole)
Illustrious Member
27/08/2013 8:44 pm  

Haven't been on this forum recently
Nice to see nothing has changed.
Anyway, if I had the money:
Facel Vega HK500
Maserati A6G Zagato
1954 Bentley R-Type Continental Fastback by H.J.Mulliner
And dream on....

ReplyQuote
SDR
 SDR
(@sdr)
Illustrious Member
27/08/2013 9:29 pm  

Thanks, Daniel.
After all these years, the wrap-around windshield -- nearly ubiquitous, for a while -- seems nothing more than a styling tic (and a structurally illogical one, at that) ? All three major American makers sprung it on their adoring public nearly simultaneously, with GM leading the way in 1954. Not everyone went to the Full Monty: a reverse-sloped A-pillar, as in this Facel Vega. If the makers of this extremely limited-production auto had been smart (and I expect they were), they would have saved a lot of money by adapting one of GM's existing pieces of glass, rather than having their own made . . .

ReplyQuote
danielmpoole
(@danielmpoole)
Illustrious Member
27/08/2013 9:50 pm  

Very interesting
SDR.

ReplyQuote
Page 9 / 9
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working