Very unique circle round ceramic vase named “Skog” by ceramist Tor Alex Erichsen, Norway 1991. The name Skog means Forest and you can see all the small little trees that are gathered together on the vintage vase surface. Clear blue color inside and underneath. Signed and numbered. 22 cmH, 25 cmD. Good vintage condition.
Round vintage ceramic vase `Forest` by Tor Alex Erichsen 1991- Norway
Availability: In stock
Circle round ceramic vase made by ceramist Tor Alex Erichsen, Norway in 1991.
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #89990
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 22 cm|
|Designer(s)||Tor Alex Erichsen|
|Location of item||Sweden|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.