Cart

Coffee Maker Dilemm...

Coffee Maker Dilemma  

Page 3 / 3
  RSS

fleur-du-mal
(@fleur-du-mal)
06/02/2020 11:09 am  

Never liked press pots, since even on the coarsest setting you'd still end up with a bunch of coffee grounds in your cup.
I use a Cuisinart carafe coffee maker. It's very good, has a timer (just in case you can't wait that 30 seconds in the morning it takes to get it ready) and the thermal pot keeps the coffee hot and fresh for hours.

upd: confused our water heater and coffee maker brands, oops.

- Mel

ReplyQuote
Anower
(@anower)
28/12/2020 11:18 am  

My suggestion - "Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Manual Coffee Maker" is one of the best option for you. This is manual and cost saver.
This coffee maker has a modest design with a simple On/Off switch, and it can brew up to 12 cups at a time.
It has a water window on the side to help you measure the proper amount of liquid, as well as an auto-pause feature that lets you pour a cup during the brew cycle. While it’s certainly not fancy, reviewers say this model is a solid basic coffee pot for anyone on a budget.

ReplyQuote
s_serenity
(@silver_serenity)
19/01/2021 5:28 am  
Posted by: fleur-du-mal

Never liked press pots, since even on the coarsest setting you'd still end up with a bunch of coffee grounds in your cup.
I use a Cuisinart carafe coffee maker. It's very good, has a timer (just in case you can't wait that 30 seconds in the morning it takes to get it ready) and the thermal pot keeps the coffee hot and fresh for hours.

upd: confused our water heater and coffee maker brands, oops.

Hmm, strange. I use an Aero Press - makes a large very strong mug of coffee. Also storage takes up no space at all. Making coffee from grinding beans to drinking first cup takes 6.5 minutes end to end including cleanup and I've never had an issue with grounds. 

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register