Attention. This is a test!  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Gustavo
(@gustavo)
Illustrious Member
27/09/2014 3:34 pm  

Hi!
Testing here. In the official Mark's testing thread.
ps: The ABC (Check Spelling) is a very good one, for those of you with a bad English 😉

ReplyQuote
Gustavo
(@gustavo)
Illustrious Member
27/09/2014 3:43 pm  

And
2hs

to edit....

It was obvios...
Will force to think twice.

ReplyQuote
SDR
 SDR
(@sdr)
Illustrious Member
27/09/2014 7:20 pm  

Who knew that Filters would become a way of life for me . . . !
Fully filtered and loving it -- SDR

ReplyQuote
Gustavo
(@gustavo)
Illustrious Member
27/09/2014 7:43 pm  

And SDR: Now is confirmed, you are the DAforum champion, with 5394 posts at the moment. I think this deserves some kind of trophy, or something....

ReplyQuote
SDR
 SDR
(@sdr)
Illustrious Member
27/09/2014 11:43 pm  

Oh, gad.  I didn't notice.  That makes three design fora where I am top poster, numerically; there must be something wrong with me.  Too much time on my hands, as a retiree ?  A Big Mouth ?  Hmm . . .
Others here, including you, dear Gustavo, have certainly contributed more useful and thought-provoking (not to say poetic) information that have I.  Quality vs. quantity ?
Our missing friend Koen used to apologize for the length of his posts.  Too bad -- they were some of the most informative words anyone has posted here.  I hope he will return to the fray, at least when the conversation provokes sufficiently or the rest of us are sufficiently stumped about something to need professional help !
SDR

ReplyQuote
Gustavo
(@gustavo)
Illustrious Member
28/09/2014 4:40 pm  

Noooaaaa!! Three design forums where you are the top poster.... Wow...really?!!!
That's a world record I think... We should write to Guiness....!!! Quality and Quantity!
Cheers!
By the way, quality an quantity, should work on the design philosohy, just in case DcWilson visit us again.

ReplyQuote
Spanky
(@spanky)
Illustrious Member
28/09/2014 8:31 pm  

I am totally digging the "first unread" button.  No more scrolling down to find where I left off last time!  Thanks, Patrick & Alix!

ReplyQuote
SDR
 SDR
(@sdr)
Illustrious Member
28/09/2014 10:22 pm  

So many little percs.  The posts in each thread are now numbered, for instance . . .

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register