[Sticky] Forum Guidelines
The following guidelines should inform how you interact with the forum and it's members. While they aren't rules, any posts or topics that don't roughly adhere to them may be deleted. This will often be at the discretion of the community, but may also be decided by a single moderator, based on their best judgement.
We as a community, ask that you:
- Be cordial, polite and respectful.
- Express and receive disagreement sensibly.
- Ensure you acknowledge and thank users who help you.
- Do not request appraisal or valuation.
- Do not advertise or market, directly or indirectly.
- Do look in the mirror; make sure you’re human.
These guidelines are not set in stone, nor are they definitive. If you think of any additional guidelines or take issue with any of the current guidelines, you're encouraged to bring it up here. They are open to amendment!