Showing 721–765 of 926 results
The object is in perfect original condition, only one leather eyelet are missing. Karl Fritsch (born August 22, 1855 in Vienna, January 2, 1926 ibid) was an Austrian optician and instrument maker.
Art glass vase by Frantisek Vizner for Skrdlovice, Czech, circa 1970. Those vases took part in Czech exhibition in Expo Osaka 1970. Weight: 2,6kg.
Art glass vase by Jaroslav Svoboda for Skrdlovice, Czech, circa 1980, signed. Weight: 5kg.
- 1950s, Czechoslovakia. - Beautiful bright colors. - Cleansed by professional.
- 1950s, Czechoslovakia - double-sided - original condition
– 1960s, Czechoslovakia – maker: Moravská gobelínová manufaktura, Valašské Mezirící – perfect original condition – only used for short time – one m2 costs €1000 nowadays.
This rug is a great example of 1970s pop art interior. Made in high quality handmade macrame weaving technique in Germany in the 1970s. This high quality rug was designed in the 1970s by Ewald Kröner and manufactured by his...
This rug is a great example of 1970s pop art interior. Made in high quality weaving technique. This high quality rug was designed in the 1970s and manufactured by DESSO in the Netherlands. It is made from polyacryl wool and...
This rug is a great example of 1960s pop art interior. Made in high quality Danish Rya weaving technique by EGE Taeper in Denmark in the 1960s, it is made of 100% wool cotton. It features a Minimalist and psychedelic...
Made in Denmark. Stamped by producer. New layer of oil. Very good condition. Mirror measurement: 105 x 59 x 2.
Very good original condition with minor signs of wear.
- Made in Germany - Maker is Mars Bleistift fabrik - Very good, original condition - For jubilee - 275 years from found a pencil factory.
This rug is a great example of 1960s Pop Art interior. Made in high quality Danish Rya weaving technique. This high quality RYA rug was designed in the 1960s and manufactured by Hojer Eksport Wilton in Denmark. its is made...
- 1970s, Czechoslovakia - Good original condition.
- 1970s - Good original condition. - Dimensions: The big one 325 x 72, the smaller one 71 x 136 cm.
- 1960s, Czechoslovakia - Good original condition - Professionally cleansed - Double sided.
- Possibility to install backlight.