White classic midcentury glassvase by well known designer Hermann Bongard for Hadeland Glassverk, Norway 1956. Measures: H 20 cm, D 6 cm. Signature. HB54 Hermann Bongard was one of the most prolific designers in the 1950s-1960s. Bongards talent was visible in everything from coffee cups, art glass and ironworks. One of his most famous works are the decor A la Carte for Figgjo and the small coffee tables Conform. Bongards art glass was easy and softly shaped with touches of bright clear colors. The decor was graphically with air bubbles and lines as design elements. For the flattened vase K-1023 he was awarded the silver medal at the 10th Triennale di Milano in 1954.
White Vintage Glass Vase Ariel By Hermann Bongard, Norway 1956
Availability: In stock
This white classic midcentury glassvase was one of Bongards art glass easy and softly shaped -1956
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #91712
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 20 cm|
1113, 19, 25
|Location of item||Sweden|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.