This beautiful mid-century Norwegian tray table has Cathrineholm enameled surfaces and articulated oak frames with well executed finger joinery. The chrome plated steel frames are collapsible and then makes this table easy to store or just put away for a while. The Conform table was made at Plus workshop in Fredrikstad, Norway in 1962 and designed by designer Hermann Bongard. The Conform table is a very rare and special vintage sidetable. Material: Metal and wood. Colour: Blue/Lightblue and silver chrome. Whole blue on one side, patterned on the other side. Measures: 36 x 36 x 36 cm (D x W x H). Height of tray frame: 6 cm at the corner. Good vintage condition.
Norwegian midcentury Conform Table 1962 with Enamel Top by Hermann Bongard
Availability: In stock
Mid-century Norwegian tray table with enameled surface and chrome plated steel frames 1962
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #89660
|Dimensions||36 × 36 × 6 cm|
|Location of item||Sweden|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.