A beautiful set of two early Kurva lamino armchairs designed by Yngve Ekstrom for Swedese, 1960s Sweden. A curved birch wooden frame with teak armrests and a thick black leather trim. The design of the Kurva dates from 1953 and is related to the more famous Lamino armchair. The difference lies in the design of the armrests. Sale from family property. Good vintage condition. The original leather has been replaced in time by the current black leather. Woodwork is neat with traces of use that match the age. PRICE A PIECE!
Vintage Kurva Lamino Lounge Chairs by Yngve Ekström for Swedese, 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Lamino lounge chairs by Yngve Ekstrom
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #103958
|Dimensions||70 × 90 × 100 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.