Beautiful vintage club chairs in the style of the Swedish designer Arne Norell, but probably designed by Sven Ellekaer for the Dutch Coja in the 1960s. Black padded leather cushions and armrests lying in a Rosewood wooden frame. Reasonable to good vintage condition. Webbing is no longer original, leather finishing of the webbing at the wooden bottom edge is missing. Little crackle on the leather of some armrests. PRICE A PIECE / ONLY ONE AVAILABLE
Vintage Dutch Black Leather Rosewood club chairs from Coja, 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
leather Rosewood easy chair by Coja, 1960s
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #103950
|Dimensions||80 × 76 × 73 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.