Amazing sculptural designLimited edition with fabric of the cover designed by Dorothy HafnerThe chair features heavy steel base and frame in pale blue colour, and soft removable seating cover with typical 1980s abstract decoration in pale blue, white and black colour. The back of the chair is in pink colour.The chair has an attribution mark carved in the base of the chair, as well as the signature of the fabric designer Dorothy Hafner on the cover of the chair.H 98 cm x W 140 cm x D 115 cm, Seat height is 44 cmThe chair is very stable and comfortable to sit in, perfect for lounging.The structure of the chair is in great condition, the fabric has some wear and tear marks but remains in fairly good condition for its age (please see the detailed photos)
‘The Flying Carpet’ Lounge Chair by Simon Desanta, Fabric Design by Dorothy Hafner, Rosenthal, Germany 1983
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Stunning 1980s design statement piece, lounge chair ‘The Flying Carpet’ designed by Simon Desanta for Rosenthal, Germany 1983
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||160 × 135 × 120 cm|
|Location of item||Croatia|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.