A beautiful set of two original Hunter safari armchairs designed by Torbjorn Afdal for Bruksbo, Norway 1960s. Light oak frame, brown canvas seat with light brown padded leather cushions and harness leather armrests. The canvas is stretched between the frame with a cord. Good vintage condition. Slight discoloration of the canvas. Canvas has been tensioned again. The leather is in good condition and has received a special patina in recent years. Dimensions: width 68 cm, depth 84 cm, height 79 cm, seating height 42-43 cm. PRICE A PIECE!
Hunter Safari Easy Chair by Torbjørn Afdal for Bruksbo, 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
safari easy chairs by Torbjorn Afdal, 1960s
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #103993
|Dimensions||70 × 84 × 95 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.