Nice set of four ‘Hasslo’ lounge armchairs designed by Dutch Monika Mulder for Ikea PS Design, Sweden 1990s. Special design with a frame of orange wire steel and seat and back surface of semi-transparent Polyurethane. The relax chairs can be used indoors and outdoors. PS design is the ‘limited edition’ design department of Ikea, where upcoming design talents get a chance to make a name for themselves with striking and exclusive pieces every three years. Collector items. Condition: good vintage condition. Slight traces of use on the orange frame of stacking. Here and there a slight scratch on the plastic. SETPRICE
Hasslo Chairs by Monika Mulder for Ikea, 1990s, Set of 4
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Nice set of four ‘Hasslo’ lounge armchairs designed by Dutch Monika Mulder for Ikea PS Design, Sweden 1990s.
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||50 × 73 × 85 cm|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.