Beautiful rare safari armchair made from untreated oak, black leather and brass details. The Danish safari lounge chair is based on a traditional English hunter chair and was designed by Eric Wørts and manufactured by Niels Eilersen, 1960s Danish design. Chair is marked. Condition: good to very good condition. Woodwork is undamaged and has a slight pollution on the top of the right front leg. The leather of the seat has a beautiful patina, is undamaged and supple. The same applies to the leather armrests. Light oxidation on one of the brass rings.
Danish Safari Armchair by Eric Wørts for Niels Eilersen, 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Beautiful rare safari armchair made from untreated oak, black leather and brass details.
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #101166
|Dimensions||64 × 64 × 76 cm|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.