- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Showing 3421–3465 of 5032 results
- 1930s, Czechoslovakia - Maker: Rudolf Vichr Prag - New green color right according to R. Vichr sample book colors (see the pictures) - Hand polished, high shine - Interior refurbished - Signed
Coffee, conference, service, trolley, side or bar design table. Marked by paper label.
Manifacturer is n.p. Kovová - Lysá nad Labem, závod Bystrice pod Hostynem. Functionalism. The item made is from chrome and play-wood. Chrome is in original condition. Wooden surfaces the chair are painted with polyurethane quality varnish in high gloss in...
Made in France in 1970, by Gien. Good original condition.
In the style of Ilmari Tapiovaara. The frame of each one is made from stained solid beechwood and seats from beech plywood. Very good original condition with minor signs of wear. Labeled.
Very nice style of lighting. Small damaged bottom on one of the photos.
- 1930s - Design: Anton Lorenz - Maker: Mucke Melder (licensed by Thonet) - Very rare, marked - Original back stringing - The seat one is later - Armrests in original green colour.
Made in Czechoslovakia. The item made of beechwood. Upholstered seat and backrest in new upholstery. Completely restored.
Very nice style of lighting. Very elegant. Ice glass.
- 1970s - Perfect original condition.
The item made of molded glass. Made in Czechoslovakia. Original, very good condition.
Vase was designed by Pavel Hlava in 1968 for Borse Glass. The item made of ruby compactly shaped glass. Decor is known in collector's slang as "brain". Made in Czechoslovakia. Original, excellent condition.
- 1960s, Scandinavia - Good original condition - Leather with patina.
Very nice style of lighting. Decent, elegant and unobtrusive. Adjustable. Four original bulbs. The bulb can be hidden or outdoors. Each lamp is marked by paper label. €89 per item
The item made of color glass, and brass. Lamp made in Czechoslovakia. Original, functional condition.
The items made of enamelled, and gilded green glass. On items are slices of gold. Dimensions of goblets 14x6x6 cm. The set is made in Czechoslovakia. Original condition.