Cart

Kitchen design advi...

Kitchen design advice request  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

still_c
(@still_c)
28/12/2020 6:36 am  

We are about to start our kitchen redecoration and my wife trying to convince me that we do need a touchless faucet (like this one). Have you ever used such a faucet in the kitchen. That's too hard for me to imagine there cause for me it associates with a public toilet. Please tell me that it's fine, I'm afraid that soon we'll start a quarrel about it. 

ReplyQuote
fastfwd
(@fastfwd)
Illustrious Member
01/03/2021 8:18 am  
Posted by: still_c

We are about to start our kitchen redecoration and my wife trying to convince me that we do need a touchless faucet (like this one). Have you ever used such a faucet in the kitchen. That's too hard for me to imagine there cause for me it associates with a public toilet. Please tell me that it's fine, I'm afraid that soon we'll start a quarrel about it. 

It's fine.

You're right, touchless faucets are in public toilets.  But they're also in surgical scrub sinks, and in many restaurants' kitchen handwash sinks.  I have one very similar to the one you linked, and I'm happy with it: It's more sanitary, I waste a lot less water, and it's faster and easier to use when my hands are full.

The only downside of my particular faucet is that steam can fool the sensor and start the flow.  Which is especially hilarious when you rotate the faucet completely out of the way, so it's over the counter, before draining pasta into the sink.

ReplyQuote
nadin
(@nadin)
31/03/2021 6:42 am  

Hello. In fact, renovation is always not easy, my husband and I could not decide on the design of the kitchen for a very long time. They swore. But later I found a good site where you can get inspired and choose an interesting kitchen design, and not just kitchens.

ReplyQuote
andrewflintoff
(@andrewflintoff)
Eminent Member
01/04/2021 9:53 am  

The three most significant components of your kitchen configuration are the oven, the fridge, and the sink. Cooking and cleaning your kitchen can immediately turn into an unnecessarily difficult and dreary errand in the event that you need to run laps around an inadequately planned format.

ReplyQuote
Kyle Barrett
(@kyle-barrett)
Illustrious Member
01/04/2021 10:30 pm  

I take it you're not the real Andrew Flintoff, but you don't have any links to anything selling anything so maybe you're a real person.

I have a galley kitchen that you walk through before getting into the living area. Brilliant for the weekly shop, but not for entertaining.

ReplyQuote
Israfil
(@israfil)
03/04/2021 1:10 pm  

The kitchen is an important part of our everyday cooking if you want to get healthy food, you should design attractive, you also think your kitchen, not overheat, so you can use a cooling fan, keep windows 

ReplyQuote
RoseCPrice
(@rosecprice)
08/04/2021 11:14 am  

The three most important elements of your kitchen design are the stove, the refrigerator, and the sink. Cooking and cleaning tools of chef your kitchen can quickly become a needlessly arduous and joyless task if you need to run laps around a poorly designed layout. Fees for a high-end kitchen designer can represent 8% to 10% of your project costs. The lower figure generally applies to more expensive projects—those costing $127,000 or more. The national average for kitchen design services is $12,250, with the minimum range for an independent designer running from $1,500 to $3,000. 

ReplyQuote
madcrock
(@madcrock)
05/05/2021 12:53 pm  

Kitchen Most important elements are accessories tools and appliances that makes kitchen gorgious. Beautiful bowls   Gravy Boats cups cutters and appliances looks awesome in kitchen without these. Kitchen looks Half. Renovation is always not easy so dont give up and work hard for renovation

ReplyQuote
Kyle Barrett
(@kyle-barrett)
Illustrious Member
05/05/2021 8:55 pm  

I've always wanted my kitchen to look gorgious.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – forum@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register