Design Addict

Cart

Kai Kristiansen for...

Kai Kristiansen for Schou Andersen Table or Niels Otto Moller for Gudme Mobelfabrik?  

RSS

we-r-1
(@we-r-1-2)
Eminent Member
22/12/2019 6:48 pm  

I have purchased the table with six chairs of Kai Kristiansen for Schou Anderssen but I am not sure if this table is fabricated by the same. There is no marking and I can not figure out type of wood ( I could not find anything online table made by Schou)  . It is very similar to Niels Otto Moller for Gudme Mobelfabrik table in construction and the looks - could it  be made by them? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Could someone help me to upload pics in my posting? I don't know what I am doing wrong. Thanks,

1577114417-006.jpg
This topic was modified 4 years ago 9 times by we-r-1

leif ericson - Zephyr Renner
(@leif-ericson)
Illustrious Member
23/12/2019 9:08 am  

N.O. Møller did NOT design for Gudme Møbelfabrik.  

On a somewhat related note, I must observe that a lie, no matter what religious garb you dress it in, no matter how many times affirmed, is still just a lie.

ReplyQuote
Herringbone
(@herringbone)
Illustrious Member Moderator
23/12/2019 12:02 pm  

@we-r-1-2 Maybe your pictures are too big? Usually it's as easy as it gets. Only to post a second or third picture you have to edit your post after you posted it and add another picture. But that's it.

"People buy a chair, and they don't really care who designed it." (Arne Jacobsen)

ReplyQuote
we-r-1
(@we-r-1-2)
Eminent Member
23/12/2019 4:45 pm  

Thank you Herringbone, the only pic I could upload was the base which again is very similar to Niels Otto Moller design. I will try again to reduce the size of my pics and upload the main pic of the top. Did Kai Kristiansen design tables for the chairs? If so, where I could find the sample? 

Thank you Leif Ericson for your feedback although I could not quite follow your "  On a somewhat related note" on the topic of this post.

ReplyQuote
leif ericson - Zephyr Renner
(@leif-ericson)
Illustrious Member
25/12/2019 3:55 am  

Niels Otto Møller never designed any table base even remotely like that photo. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register