mcmdoug
(@mcmdoug)
Trusted Member
18/02/2018 12:46 am  

Spanky
(@spanky)
Illustrious Member
18/02/2018 12:59 am  

Sounds like a European sized mattress. Do a google search to find info on that.

There are online foam places that sell custom cut foam. I know they also sell mattress covers and some might do custom covers. The price will depend a lot on the type of foam that you get: urethane, talalay latex, dunlop latex, or a latex blend. I just looked and it's possible to get European size innerspring mattresses too. Just depends on how much you want to spend and whether you want to risk buying a mattress without trying it out first. Some may have return policies--be sure to read all the fine print.

ReplyQuote
leif ericson - Zephyr Renner
(@leif-ericson)
Illustrious Member
18/02/2018 1:32 am  

I have a "mattress" that I am very happy with made from custom cut pieces of foam. I believe it is 4" of a medium high density polyurethane foam with a 2" memory foam topper on it. The memory foam topper came with a an elastic mattress cover that wraps the whole thing up. A side benefit is that it all disassembles and rolls up for moving. I once even took the 4" piece 'camping'. Way better than a commercial mattress in my defective opinion. But then I was born in a 3rd world valley inside the USA on a dirt floor in the middle of nowhere and raised by alligator junipers and scrub oak.

ReplyQuote
himanshu5
(@himanshu5)
24/10/2019 1:37 pm  

A simple Google search can give you a better solution to know the Mattress Size. 

ReplyQuote
Design Addict Team
(@designaddict_team)
24/10/2019 3:08 pm  

Hello,

If the mattress is a queen size then the measurements are 94 long x 62 deep x 22 high. We hope this information has been useful to you!

All the best,

Design Addict Team

ReplyQuote
everettrussell
(@everettrussell)
13/03/2021 5:24 pm  
Posted by: LydiaSmart

Yes, this information regarding the queen size mattress is very helpful for me. The most comfortable futon mattresses will be more helpful if you share the name of some stores in Las Vegas from where I can get a cheap mattress for my bed.

yes you are saying true about this mattress.

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register