Design Addict

Cart

Where can I find cu...

Where can I find custom modern furniture in south Florida?  

RSS

Amalfi
(@amalfi)
30/11/2012 12:28 am  

I recently built a modern custom bar with Dayoris, a local company (dayoriscustom.com). They build everything: wall panels, custom bars, murphy beds, TV furniture and countless others. However I'm looking for some modern chairs to match my tiny modern bar. I want a local store other than ikea, eldorado, city furniture, walmart & the rest. I like custom furniture, just unique stuff. Any suggestions?

fastfwd
(@fastfwd)
Illustrious Member
30/11/2012 1:26 am  

OMG I hope you didn't pay very much for that Dayoris bar.
I can't help you with your obviously sincere request for a furniture-store recommendation.
Just today, though, I heard that Dayoris uses substandard materials, always overcharges, and is unlicensed. If that's true, their whole operation is just a scam. It sounds as though you've had a good experience with them so far, but be warned: Sometimes shoddy workmanship isn't apparent until just after the warranty expires.
Plus, you didn't leave them alone in your house, did you? You might want to check that none of your valuables have been stolen. You can't be too careful when a contractor, like Dayoris, is in your house.

ReplyQuote
NULL NULL
(@teapotd0meyahoo-com)
Illustrious Member
30/11/2012 4:22 am  

?
Do you want modern, custom, or both?

ReplyQuote
NULL NULL
(@richardfightcrime-org)
30/11/2012 6:33 am  

Sorry
Boy, it's almost like you work for Dayoris!
In any case, it's a known fact that you cannot find custom modern furniture in south Florida - anywhere. There will be no modern chairs to match your bar.
Furthermore, no one in Southern Florida wants wall panels, custom bars, murphy beds, TV furniture and countless others. No one.
Your only options are to shop at ikea, eldorado, city furniture, walmart & the rest.

ReplyQuote
tchp
 tchp
(@tchp)
Illustrious Member
30/11/2012 7:07 am  

This must be the first time...
This must be the first time in the history of the forum that someone felt a need to specifically exclude Wal-Mart as a possible solution to their problem.

ReplyQuote
SDR
 SDR
(@sdr)
Illustrious Member
30/11/2012 9:10 am  

Underlined,
no less. Boy, that outfit is really losing its edge . . . !

ReplyQuote
NULL NULL
(@teapotd0meyahoo-com)
Illustrious Member
30/11/2012 6:12 pm  

Here's a thought
Why not have Dayoris build your custom modern furniture?

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register