Design Addict

Cart

Want to unload our ...

Want to unload our Omni Spacemaker Systems Furniture  

RSS

DanMan
(@danman)
31/10/2011 4:24 am  

I have a lot of 1970's Omni furntiture that we no longer want. The following items were in our home from the previous owner. 1-pull down door cabinet, 1-roll up door
cabinet, 1-two sided door cabinet, 1-two glass sliding door cabinet, 3-shelves, 1-light fixture, 6-poles, and various
bottom feet, springs, shelf supports, misc. hardware, and yes, brackets. Several of the brackets gave way, and the
furniture came crashing down. Decided to take down all the remaining furniture and remodel. Want to unload this fast, as my husband is eager to burn it. I am planning to just drop it off at Goodwill, unless I can find someone who wants it all. It would have to be someone in the suburbs of Chicago, as we can no longer store it. If anyone is interested, contact me at danman@clear.net.

ID Guy
(@id-guy)
Honorable Member
01/11/2011 7:07 pm  

Well?
I assume this stuff is long gone by now.

ReplyQuote
brbeard
(@brbeard)
Noble Member
01/11/2011 11:58 pm  

Hi ID Guy,
The system is,...
Hi ID Guy,
The system is, indeed, gone. I picked it up from them last night (I also paid them). They were very nice, and I was more than happy to give this system a second life in my apartment. Now I just need to find some of those pesky replacement brackets!

ReplyQuote
ID Guy
(@id-guy)
Honorable Member
02/11/2011 12:46 am  

Nice
That sounded like a good score. Please post some pics when you have it together, I'd love to see it!

ReplyQuote
brbeard
(@brbeard)
Noble Member
03/11/2011 12:13 am  

Thanks ID Guy - will do!
Thanks ID Guy - will do!

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register