Design Addict

Cart

Any suggestions on ...

Any suggestions on "Furniture stores" to carry my furniture line?  

RSS

FlavioLA
(@flaviola)
11/07/2008 7:12 am  

Hello everyone,

I have had a furniture showroom for 10yrs on Abbot Kinney Blvd, in Venice-CA called Loja Designs, where I used to sell my Modern furniture collections (upholstery & wood), some of mine own designs and some high-quality reproductions.....where my focus has always been: Friendly customer service & honest client / vendor relationships, quality materials, great craftsman's work and fair prices, like used to be on the old days and it seems impossible to find on today's days, right?!

So, after several years working on retail business, receiving constantly positive feedback from my clients and wishes that I was selling my furniture on their city (many visitors in Venice Beach, you know?!), I have decided to get out of retail and dedicate to the wholesale business! I would like to focus in selling my furniture line to few, but, good stores that care about good furniture and designs, like the old days, not necessarily "old designs", but, the core of the furniture making, especially focusing in reasonable prices, custom pieces inch by inch (new designs or modifications of "my own furniture line", quality work and proud / happy clients!

Any suggestions of furniture stores or showrooms that fits my goals....and maybe a lot of people's goals on this site? Our family owned factory is located in El Segundo, CA.

Please, feel free to contact me anytime @ fsinteriors@yahoo.com and just to let you know, your feedback is always welcome!

Thanks,
Flavio
Modern Flavor

Riki
 Riki
(@riki)
Illustrious Member
11/07/2008 9:31 am  

Wholesale market
Flavio,
Wholesale furniture dealers show in High Point and/or Las Vegas. The appreciative buyers will find you, if you have quality furniture at good price points.

ReplyQuote
Big Television Man
(@big-television-man)
Famed Member
11/07/2008 10:10 am  

You might also think about
taking a booth at the Contemporary Furniture Show at the Javits Center in NYC.
It is presented around the middle of May each year and for some odd reason it runs in conjunction with the National Stationary Show. Good Luck

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register