Cart

Mid Century Coffee ...

Mid Century Coffee Table with Glass Top and Shelf  

RSS

guyinSF
(@guyinsf)
Famed Member
05/12/2021 10:08 am  

The design is so 1950s modern but no mark on this one but it looks a bit Heywood Wakefield and a little bit Paul McCobb too since the legs and the construction look very McCobb to me. Glass top slides on the two grooves. Looks like it's maple(?). Anyone? 

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

mark737
(@mark737)
Illustrious Member
07/12/2021 12:50 am  

You would think with such a distinctive design and your excellent photos that this would be an easy image search but the only thing close I found was this photo saved on Pinterest.  Slightly different design. No maker's info, just the note:  "Mid mod white mahogany, glass top perfection!"

1638834607-Tables.jpg

ReplyQuote
guyinSF
(@guyinsf)
Famed Member
07/12/2021 11:42 am  
Posted by: mark737

You would think with such a distinctive design and your excellent photos that this would be an easy image search but the only thing close I found was this photo saved on Pinterest.  Slightly different design. No maker's info, just the note:  "Mid mod white mahogany, glass top perfection!"

1638834607-Tables.jpg

Thanks Mark for sharing this photo that you found! Those look pretty much like they're the same design as mine (almost) and I agree with you with such a distinctive design someone would know its origin. Well at least I know it's mahogany and not maple which I thought it was. Perhaps someone will eventually ID it! Thanks again!

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register