Cart

Identification of a...

Identification of a mid century Easy Chair  

RSS

FrankFord
(@frankford)
24/07/2022 4:37 pm  

Hello there 🙂

I fell in love with an already sold easy chair. It was sitting in another articles background. Unfortunatelly the seller was absolutely no help remembering anything about it, he even could not find a better quality picture. There also is no way to track down the buyer.

Im completely lost trying to find any information. There are some somewhat similar chairs i found: The senator chair by Ole Wanscher (picture) and another one by Juul Kristensen.

They are close, the senator chair at least, but not quite the same. I just absolutely love the geometry of the arm rests, wich in comparison to the senator arent curved down, also a big fan of the uniform color look with that brown leather. Further the chair seems to be quite a bit wider than almost every chair I found so far.

If anybody has an idea how I could continue my search, or even has some further information, please let me know 🙂 Maybe the narrow row buttons on the back pillow could be some kind of trademark?

So far i checked all pages of the common german used market sites, all pages on pamono.de and another design furniture shop i cant come up with atm. And of course google images. 

Frank 🤠 

1658673451-unknown-left-Ole-Wanscher-right.png

Hofmiller
(@hofmiller)
16/08/2022 8:17 am  

Ole Wanscher ‘Senator Chair’?

It seems some come with hex bolts, for disassembly, and some do not.

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register