(@leif-ericson)
Illustrious Member
11/04/2018 5:43 pm  

Oh yes it definitely is Mark

ReplyQuote
bannoch
(@bannoch)
14/04/2018 12:52 am  

Hahahaha and sorry for the radio silence. You guys have me scratching my head with this one, and feeling embarrassed.

I

ReplyQuote
Spanky
(@spanky)
Illustrious Member
14/04/2018 3:13 am  

Please do post photos when you get it flipped around! It looks like it'll be very comfortable once that church pew angle is gone.

ReplyQuote
bannoch
(@bannoch)
26/04/2018 4:38 pm  

Hi guys,

I was able to flip the sofa around. What do you think? Looks like this is how it should be. Seating is still upright and I presume this is due to that way the seat sits on the frame. I have not secured it, but it I did, I may be able to have the back of the seat drop a little.

Photos attached and curious to hear what you think?

ReplyQuote
Spanky
(@spanky)
Illustrious Member
26/04/2018 4:52 pm  

That's definitely the correct configuration, but yeah, it still looks awfully upright for a sofa. I think the sofa seat has to rest on that back rail of the frame though, so maybe that's just how it was meant to be.

ReplyQuote
leif ericson - Zephyr Renner
(@leif-ericson)
Illustrious Member
26/04/2018 6:26 pm  

That looks much better. I wonder if the backrest got overstuffed during the reupholstery.

ReplyQuote
Kyle Barrett
(@kyle-barrett)
Illustrious Member Moderator
27/04/2018 3:56 am  

I like a good upright seating position!

ReplyQuote
Zephyr
(@zephyr)
Illustrious Member
28/04/2018 12:42 am  

Any chance the seat sits in the frame slightly reclined, so that the back cross piece of the frame attaches low on the back of the back?

ReplyQuote
Herringbone
(@herringbone)
Illustrious Member Moderator
31/05/2018 1:34 pm  

I don't know if there was a matching sofa, but this comes really close. Either Folke Ohlsson or Alf Svensson for Dux. Anyone a catalogue?

Edit: Uh - I'm sorry. Obviously this is the Westnofa chair everybody was talking about earlier and I just found it falsely attributet. But I'm still pretty proud of the fact that I stumbled accross this picture and remembered a month old sofa thread ... 🙂

"People buy a chair, and they don't really care who designed it." (Arne Jacobsen)

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register