Cart

Grete Jalk PJ56 con...

Grete Jalk PJ56 confirmation  

RSS

waxa
 waxa
(@elmo)
23/11/2020 4:18 pm  

Hi all - I recently picked up what I believe to be an Grete Jalk PJ56 chair. That said, it has no identifying marks/labels, and, unlike most PJ56 chairs, it features a pirelli sling back vs. a rigid wood back. The sling back + oak construction would lead me to believe it might be an early model, but I don't have much to back that up other than a hunch, ha.

Thoughts? I did find another apparent sling back PJ56 on 1st dibs but the seller was not forthcoming with information. 

leif ericson - Zephyr Renner
(@leif-ericson)
Illustrious Member
25/11/2020 1:16 pm  

I wouldn’t pay much attention to the lack of marks or labels.  Photos?

ReplyQuote
mvc
 mvc
(@mvc)
Illustrious Member
25/11/2020 3:10 pm  

@Elmo

There are a lot of different backrest designs of the PJ56, see figure, me too I once got the version with the sling back, it wasn't labeled as well. As you said, it could be a very early version, because the early designs of Jeppesen had paper tags, and those tags are quickly lost.

1606313418-Unbenannt-100.jpg

ReplyQuote
okmartscom
(@okmartscom)
27/11/2020 10:37 am  
Perhaps someone here can help you. 😉 

Okmarts.com is a leading industrial distributor providing various quality industrial products, servo amplifier, servo motor, servo driver, frequency converter, solenoid valve, overhaul kits, Thyristor, soft starter, HMI, compressor, Injector, transmitter and so forth.

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register