Design Addict

Cart

Danish Mid Century ...

Danish Mid Century Modern teak extension dining table / draw leaf - Niels O. Moller? Johannes Andersen? Olsen?  

RSS

Amber5
(@amber5)
Reputable Member
29/04/2021 2:39 am  

Would love to ID this beautiful teak dining table.  Thank you for your help!

1619656827-teak-table.jpg
1619657085-ttt.jpg
This topic was modified 3 years ago 3 times by Amber5

Raijin
(@raijin)
Trusted Member
29/04/2021 8:08 am  

I believe that is Johannes Anderson for Uldum Møbelfabrik but I am sure someone here knows where to find the relative catalog page to say so definitively. 

ReplyQuote
lexi
 lexi
(@lexi)
Illustrious Member
29/04/2021 8:12 am  

@amber5. Made by Faarup. The designer of this table is a bit of a mystery and has been dicussed on the Forum on a few occasions. @leif-ericson or maybe some other member posted some catalogue pages but these cannot be viewed any more. I can't remember if it was decided who the actual designer is.

Knowledge shared is Knowledge gained

ReplyQuote
Raijin
(@raijin)
Trusted Member
29/04/2021 8:18 am  

Well there you go, that is what I get for looking at the internet, several places confusing this and another table for Uldum and other places showing Faarup and saying Ib Kofod-Larsen...

ReplyQuote
mark737
(@mark737)
Illustrious Member
29/04/2021 6:50 pm  

Link to prior discussion, which includes link to an auction listing for an example with Faarup mark.  And Zephyr's list of possible designers.  

https://designaddict.com/community/identification/mystery-danish-dining-table/

ReplyQuote
Raijin
(@raijin)
Trusted Member
30/04/2021 6:44 am  

Interesting prior discussion and I am glad I am not the only to be fooled by the internet although to be honest (I could only see one picture from that thread) that looked like a different table and the one that most people identified as Uldum, they are very similar. I also see where people think Kofoed as well as he did an oval table with similar legs. I always enjoy learning more.

ReplyQuote
Amber5
(@amber5)
Reputable Member
30/04/2021 4:07 pm  

@lexi @mark737, you are wonderful, thank you very much for sharing your knowledge!

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register