Cart

Who made this Danis...

Who made this Danish chair?  

RSS

pantaloons
(@bvkeyshotmail-com)
Trusted Member
13/03/2015 10:33 pm  

It looks a little Ole Wanscher to me, but I don't know from these pictures.  Could it be American made?  I tried to lighten up the one picture so you can see the shape of the side. It looks bad, but hopefully you can see enough.  Any ideas?  Thanks everyone!

pantaloons
(@bvkeyshotmail-com)
Trusted Member
13/03/2015 11:38 pm  

It also looks a little bit like Selig to me but the top, front parts of the arms aren't nearly as pointy as all of the Selig examples I've seen.

ReplyQuote
TheMidCenturyBeehive
(@themidcenturybeehive)
Reputable Member
14/03/2015 8:45 pm  

Hard to be 100% certain without a profile pic but it looks like Folke Ohlsson for Dux.

ReplyQuote
pantaloons
(@bvkeyshotmail-com)
Trusted Member
14/03/2015 11:10 pm  

Well I bought it.  The man I purchased this from also sold me some other things and gave me very good prices.  I'm not selling any of this stuff, at least not until I get bored with it and want to change the furniture out again. I just like to know what I have.  
Here are more pictures.  The chair also slides apart sort of.  Any other ideas?  I saw the Dux chair too and was almost certain that was it.  But did the Folke chair have metal caps at the bottom of the legs and taller points on the back of the chair?  I might be confusing that with something else.  Anyway, thanks again for the help!

ReplyQuote
TheMidCenturyBeehive
(@themidcenturybeehive)
Reputable Member
15/03/2015 6:55 pm  

Definitely Folke Ohlsson for Dux.

ReplyQuote
pantaloons
(@bvkeyshotmail-com)
Trusted Member
15/03/2015 8:09 pm  

Awesome!  Thanks a lot for your input Beehive!    

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register