Cart

Pearsall chair?

Pearsall chair?  

RSS

Weeman
(@weeman)
Trusted Member
12/09/2015 4:52 am  

I know he liked to use the floral cushions, but everyone says pearsall lol. Any information would be much appreciated!!

william swift
(@swift7156sbcglobal-net)
Reputable Member
12/09/2015 4:56 am  

Arthur Umanoff I think.

ReplyQuote
Peruche
(@peruche)
Prominent Member
12/09/2015 6:20 am  

More pics please..... I have a Kodawood chair that looks similar to yours.
Peruche

ReplyQuote
Weeman
(@weeman)
Trusted Member
12/09/2015 7:17 am  

Haven't actually purchased. They have a pair for $300. Trying to figure out if it's worth it. Going to take another look tomorrow.

ReplyQuote
Reid Burrell
(@reidabhotmail-com)
Trusted Member
12/09/2015 8:13 am  

Just based off the pictures, depending on what your plan is with them(keep/sell) I like em' make them an offer! As far as the kodawood thing goes, I have a mild obsession with there products because I still have a chair as one of my first Danish/midmod purchases, I don't think that's one.

ReplyQuote
Peruche
(@peruche)
Prominent Member
12/09/2015 4:11 pm  

Rnmb,
I mentioned Kodawood for the chair because I have a one that is extremely similar to the chair posted. A couple months ago I had the opportunity to by a Kodawood sofa and chair (Both Labeled). The chair was in pieces when I bought it so I didn't take any pictures of it but chair and sofa are in the process of being reupholstered. I had to have the walnut/elm (not sure which) on both pieces refinished by my wood guy too. Here is a couple pics of the sofa on the day I purchased it. I will post pics next week of the sofa & chair once I get them back from my upholsterer,
Peruche

ReplyQuote
Reid Burrell
(@reidabhotmail-com)
Trusted Member
12/09/2015 6:21 pm  

That's gorgeous! I agree that the chair pictured above has some similarities and it very well be, just from that one photo I learn towards not. This is the chair we still own cant seem to part with it! I bought at a resale store for $30. Also don't worry that's not the placement in our house.

ReplyQuote
william swift
Reputable Member
12/09/2015 6:40 pm  

There is a thread on this forum that IDs the OPs chair, but I can't seem to copy and paste it on my phone. Search Umanoff, and it's titled "I need help with a chair ID...

ReplyQuote
Weeman
(@weeman)
Trusted Member
12/09/2015 6:56 pm  

You guys always blow me away with your knowledge. Thanks a lot!!

ReplyQuote
Peruche
(@peruche)
Prominent Member
12/09/2015 7:00 pm  

Thanks Emcee M,
Interesting that people that posted to that thread were mentioning Kodawood too. I'll post a pic of the chair I have that is Labeled Kodawood when I get it back and you will see that similarities in the molded plywood but not the base.
Peruche
Link: http://www.designaddict.com/forum/General-discussion/I-need-some-help-Ch...

ReplyQuote
Peruche
(@peruche)
Prominent Member
12/09/2015 7:10 pm  

Weeman,
I really like your Kodawood Sculpted Walnut and Cane Armchair. I have seen them before with upholstered inside backs but this is the first time I have seen them with cane.
Peruche

ReplyQuote
william swift
Reputable Member
12/09/2015 7:16 pm  

Weeman,
Mich of my knowledge has been gained through this forum. Many of my own ID searches have ended successfully here with an old thread.

ReplyQuote
Share:

If you need any help, please contact us at – info@designaddict.com

Working

Please Login or Register