Offer of the week
Original set of four SM05 wire chairs by Cees Braakman & Adriaan Dekker for UMS Pastoe, 1953. Black lacquered wire steel with black fabric seat cushions.More info
Showing 136–180 of 986 results
Two iconic Poliarte three lights wall sconces made in Italy in the 1960. Heavy purple and white Murano glass is in perfect conditions. They work 110-240 volts and need regular e14 bulbs.
Three white and brown frosted Murano glass wall lights by Mazzega. They are fully restored, work with 110-240 volts and need regular E14 bulbs.
Mid-Century Modern Italian Chandelier by Oscar Torlasco
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of metal, glass – fully funktional – original good condition
One of the most famous works of Josef Hurka for Napako. Bauhaus period. Sandblasted glass. The lamp holds three Bakelite E27 lamp holders. In very good condition.
Tonello & Montagna Grillo Italian brass floor lamps on sculptural base 1970s, a pair available price for one.
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of opaline glass – re-polished – fully funktional – very good, original condition
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of glass – re-polished – original condition – fully funktional
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of chromed steel, glass – re-polished – manufacturer elektroinstala Děčín – fully funktional – good, original condition
– made in Czechoslovakia – made of brass, milk glass – re-polished – fully funktional – original condition”
Pendant lamp of Raak in mouth-blown smoked glass, with golden details Produced in the Netherlands - '60's Height of lamp: 40 cm, diameter of the sphere: 23 cm.
XL mushroom table lamp in glass and chrome plated steel Produced by Doria Leuchten - Germany - 1970's Foot in chrome plated steel, lampshade in glass with bubbles Height: 44 cm, diameter: 34 cm