Showing 136–180 of 920 results
Superb "faux bambou" brass floor lamp by Ingo Maurer, 1960s Very well made, this classic design luminaire will quickly find its place in a bedroom or living room where it will diffuse its soft subdued light. Dimensions: Height 161cm with...
-Giotto Stoppino “ISOS” desk lamp – Tronconi edition -Origin Italy -Vintage – Circa 1970 -White lacquered metal frame with ABS plastic pencil holders. -Slight signs of wear.
-Pair of lamps -Athena model By Georgia Jacob -Excellent condition -Circa 1970 -Resin and marble
Arc en Ciel marble lamp by Andrea Bellosi for Studio Alchimia Italy 1979. Stunning light with marble base. This exceptional lamp creates an extraordinary light pattern. Due the halogen light and prism, this light creates the complete color spectrum. The...
Floor lamp in the form of a palm tree, French design by Atelier Techoueyres for Maison Charles. Design by 1970. Construction with leaves and stem made of brass sheet, bucket with sides of black formica edging and brass. Equipped with...
This rare pendant lamp was produced in Czechoslovakia by Napako in 1970s. Every plastic ball has 7.5cm in diameter. Very good original condition.
Fully functional. Brass with costume jewelry decorating. The only once glass piece is partially damaged. Original glass. New cabling. Original bakelite plug. Comes complete with a 50-year switch. E14 bulb. Measures: Lamp: diameter 9 cm, height 12 cm, candlelight: width...
Two design pendant lights from Italy. Designed by Harvey Guzzini.
– 1960s; Czechoslovakia – Coming from a midcentury luxury hotel – Material: brass and blown glass circles and glass ball with bubbles – Probably make in Kamenický Šenov or Nový Bor – Good condition with patina – Four bulbs –...
– 1960s, Czechoslovakia – Author: René Roubícek (most famous Czech designer) – Producer: Kamenický Šenov – Material: brass (patina) and glass – Unique organic look – Absolutely rare – Only few pieces made – Designed for embassy in London –...
Table lamp designed by Karel Volf or Stepan Tabery.
– 1970s, Czechoslovakia – both in perfect condition – Napako (engraved on an iron label) – made of metal and plastic – each lamp has one bulb.
It is one of the indisputable classics of Spanish design.
A very beautiful and elegant modern brass chandelier.
Very rare chandelier.
– Czechoslovakia – 1970s, Kamenický Šenov – molded glass – all in very good condition . suitable in bigger rooms
– Czechoslovakia – 1970s – molded glass – both in very good condition
Beautiful ceramic table lamp and straw lampshade. It will quickly find its place on a side table or a row. Burgundy colored ceramics. Vintage lamp with some traces of time. The ceramic is in good condition except for a small...
H 106.68 cm x W 25.4 cm x D 20.32 cm Stunning Marianna von Allesch modern ceramic table lamp with original hand painted custom shade that continues the cubist color blocks of the body and mirrors the stripes of his...
The Globe floor lamp was designed by Frank Ligtelijn for Raak in the early 1960s.
Napako produced this Mid-Century red and white table lamp in 1958. It is made out of steel and was designed by Josef Hurka. Very good original condition.
This table lamp was designed by Siegfried Giedion for BAG Turgi in the 1930s. It is made from steel and chrome. Good/fair, this vintage item remains fully functional, but it shows sign of age through scuffs, dings, faded finishes, minimal...
Chrome and glass pendant lamp by Josef Hurka for Napako made in Czech Republik. Pendant lamp has four bakelite E27 lampholders. The lamp has new wires and is in excellent condition. The short rod could be easily replaced with longer...