Showing 721–765 of 1172 results
The item made of cut glass and metal. Made in Czechoslovakia. Diameter dice is 12.5 x 37cm. Original, functional condition.
The item made of chrome and glass. Chandelier have five shoulders. Maker Jílové Decín. Measures: Diameter shades is 20cm. Functional, very good, original condition.
- 1960s - Maker: Kamenický Šenov / Preciosa - Only one piece - Commissioned work for hotel - Perfect original condition - Brass with patina - Dimensions of scones: 48 x 16 x 17 cm (H x W x D).
Designed by Josef Hurka for Napako Prague. Nice style of lighting.
Very nice style of lighting.
Very practical. Nice style of lighting. Adjustable.
1970s Maker: Kamenický Šenov The chandelier has patina (see the pictures) One glass damaged (absolutely not seen when hanging).
Very nice style of lighting. 11 balls. Space Age style. Marked by a label of VEB Wohnraumleuchten. Very good original condition.
- From a hotel in Prague - 5 balls from opaline glass - Diameter of ball is 30 cm - Very representative - Nice style of lighting - 8 pieces available - Very good original condition.
Vintage floor lamp was made by Kamenický Šenov in Czechoslovakia in circa 1955. Lamp has ingenious foot-switch. Electric installation has been checked. Original good condition.
Pair of ribbed clamshell-shaped mercury glass shades, circa 1930s. One painted blue. Priced and sold separately. €132 per item
- Very nice style of lighting - 1930s - Functionalism - Original condition with patina - Original shades.
- 1940s, Czechoslovakia - maker: Napako. Glasses intact, few of them with original paper label - metal with patina - 15 pieces available / price is for one.
Designed by Stanislav Kucera - ULUV - Space age style - Very good original condition without damage - Rockets style - Scandinavian design.
- Very nice style of lighting - Designed by Stanislav Kucera - Space age style.
- Very beautiful style of lighting - Marked by ULUV.
- Very nice style of lighting - Marked by label of Osvetlovaci sklo Valasske Mezirici.