Product of the week
Golden vintage and Swedish 1960s brutalist copper pendant lamp consisting of five pieces cylinder shaped lampshades suspended from a large cable cup on the top.More info
Showing 406–450 of 919 results
Glass pendant lamp, manufactured in the 1970s in Germany by Hustadt Leuchten.
Pair of ribbed clamshell-shaped mercury glass shades, circa 1930s. One painted blue. Priced and sold separately. €132 per item
- Very nice style of lighting - 1930s - Functionalism - Original condition with patina - Original shades.
Made of brass, milk glass Made in Czechoslovakia Pendant is polished Very good, fully functional condition Dimension of lampshades is 12 x 14 cm.
Set of two midcentury table lamps napako, designed by Josef Hurka, 1970s. – marked by paper label.
– Very practical – Adjustable – Desk / working lamp.
– Made in Czechoslovakia – Made of brass, cut glass – Adjustable height dimension is 88 cm – Original condition – Fully functional
- Very nice style of lighting - 45 pendants from made of glass.
- 1960s - Perfect original condition - Very interesting design.