This is both a Coffee and Livingroomtable of solid teak with brighter and darker table topsections in the wood for a decorative look. This midcentury table can be folded and unfolded on each side then raised in higher position to fit as a diningtable with the extra four legs. Manufactured by Heggen møbelfabrikk in the 1960s, Norway. Good vintage condition. Marked underneath with instructions and Nordfjordeid label. The table is nice, beautiful and classic. Measures: 56 cmH (without extra legs) 72 cmH (with extra legs) x 89 cmL x 89cmW. Each extra tableside is 34 cmL. Total table lenght is therefore: (89 + 34 + 34) = 157 cmL.
Vintage Teak Coffee and Diningtable by PS Heggen 1960s – Norway
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
This midcentury table can be folded and unfolded on each side then raised in higher position.
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.