Vintage armchair model GFM-64 designed by Polish architect Edmund Homa in the 60s. It was reupholstered to the fabric from FEBRIK NL. The beech wood was completely restored. We’ve made also a small footstool to match.
Vintage GFM-64 Armchair & Ottoman Set by Edmund Homa, 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #102468
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.