Big and beautiful midcentury stoneware vase with speckled grey, blue and yellow glaze designed by Swedish designer Inger Persson for Rörstrand in 1961-1965. A floorvase that looks good just as it is or with some few straws or longstilked flowers in it. Perfect in every room. Marine vintage look. Measures: 42 cm H, about 12 cm top opening. Signed underneath with Atelje Sweden and R for Rörstrand. Good vintage condition.
Vintage Ceramic Vase By Inger Persson For Rörstrand, Sweden 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Midcentury stoneware vase with grey, blue and yellow glaze by Ingrid Atterberg for Rörstrand in 1961-1965.
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 42 cm|
|Location of item||Sweden|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.