Big and beautiful midcentury stoneware vase with speckled grey, blue and yellow glaze designed by Swedish designer Inger Persson for Rörstrand in 1961-1965. A floorvase that looks good just as it is or with some few straws or longstilked flowers in it. Perfect in every room. Marine vintage look. Measures: 42 cm H, about 12 cm top opening. Signed underneath with Atelje Sweden and R for Rörstrand. Good vintage condition.
Vintage Ceramic Vase By Inger Persson For Rörstrand, Sweden 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Midcentury stoneware vase with grey, blue and yellow glaze by Ingrid Atterberg for Rörstrand in 1961-1965.
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #89249
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 42 cm|
|Location of item||Sweden|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.