A pair of iconic armchairs from the 40s, designed by Czech designer duo Kozelka & Kropacek for interier Praha. These armchairs received a silver medal at the 1946 International Exhibition of La Triennale di Milano. After complete renovation, precisely reupholstered to Febrik fabric.
Vintage Armchairs by Koželka & Kropáček for Interier Praha, 1940s, Set of 2
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #102429
|Dimensions||66 × 80 × 75 cm|
|Designer(s)||Kropacek and Kozelka|
|Location of item||Slovakia|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.