Fifties lounge chair set by Gervan, Belgium. Two high back chairs. Elegant wood frame with wide sculpted armrests. The cushions rest on rubber banding for the seat and tension string for the backrest. Original black leather upholstery in excellent condition. The chairs are produced by Gervan, a small producer of seating furniture in Ingelmunster/Belgium, related later with Durlet. Gervan originated started with heavy, solid-looking frames in oak and rosewood, Scandinavian influence in the late fifties. Each chair or even suite was made by the same craftsman: sawing the wood, planing it, shaping it and joining. It was a small factory, workshop. Dimensions: High back 75 W x 90 H x 72 D cm
Two high back and two low back chairs.
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Fifties lounge chair set by Gervan, Belgium. Two high back chairs. Elegant wood frame with wide sculpted armrests.
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.