Table by the Danish designer Kai Kristiansen (1929) for producer Vildbjerg Møbelfabrik (VM), 60’s. Kaï Kristiansen design this smart, space-saving dining room / coffee table known as the “Elevator” table. The table can be elevated and extended. This multifunctional teak table is in very good conditions but keep some marks of time which are part of its own history. Rare with its magazinie rack underneath. Coffee table dimensions: h.54cm x w.124cm x d.56cm Dining table dimensions: h.71cm x w.124cm x d.90cm
Teak Elevator Table by Kaï Kristiansen – 60’s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #107042
|Dimensions||124 × 56 × 54 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||France|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.