Stainless Steel vintage wall clock designed by Olav Joa (1942) for Polaris, Sandnes from the 1970’s. From the midcentury “Steel Art” series. Scandinavian Design by Olav Joa. Norway. Size: 53 cm L, 24 cm D, 29 cm B. Weight 6 kg. Good vintage condition. Olav Joa worked for Figgjo as a designer and product development manager since 1983. He retired in 2011. Olav Joa`s products represent a wide range in Figgjo’s range and he made the Polaris selection in 1972. Olav Joa`s Polaris “Steel Art” selection is known for its Cast Steel with geometrical Midcentury pattern from Norway. They consist of small production pieces and are of heavy quality steel designs.
Steel vintage Wall clock, Olav Joa – Norway 1970s
Availability: In stock
Stainless Steel vintage wall by Olav Joa for Polaris 1970’s from the midcentury “Steel Art” series.
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #90589
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.