Unique old armchair by Thonet, probably from the 30s. After complete restoration, reupholstered to beautiful velvet fabric. During its dismantling our restorer found a small pin inside (a big coincidence indeed, it has 1,5cm). We were of course courious about its meaning, then we managed to find a translator. It says “remember”. We can only speculate what’s the story behind.
Slovakian Art Deco Armchair, 1930s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #102514
|Dimensions||62 × 68 × 83 cm|
15, 1059, 1116, 1045, 1077
|Location of item||Slovakia|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.