Lovely and elegant set of vintage teak tables model 15, suitable both as several small tables, nighttables or sidetables. Designed in 1955 by Erling Torvits and produced by Heltborg Møbler in the 1960s. Denmark. These mid-century small tables has nicely roundes details and on the smallest table underneath an original woven cane shelf for newspaper, books etc. Danish design nighttables. Good vintage condition. Measures: 53 cmH x 56 cmW x 36 cmD.
Set of three Teak Insert tables by Erling Torvits for HM, 1960s Denmark
Availability: In stock
Lovely set of teak tables suitable both as several small tables, nighttables or sidetables, designed in 1955 by Erling Torvits and produced by Heltborg Møbler in the 1960s Denmark.
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #99015
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.