Nice and very comfortable and typical mid-century Wing back chair reupholstered in a beautiful red and black Hallingdal wool fabric designed by Nanna Ditzel. This vintage chair is from around the 1950’s and is quite like the `Papa Bear` chair or “Bamse stolen” from Arne Jacobsson. This armchair has a great shape with a high back and relaxing armlayers. Soft and fluffy seat and a very good and supporting seat comfort! Teakparts on legs and at the end of the armlayers. Measures: 95 cmH, 90 cmW (the widest part of the chair), 93 cmD, 41 cm seat height and depth of seat is 53 cm.
Red midcentury Wingback armchair from 1950`s, Scandinavia
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
A typical mid-century Wing back chair reupholstered in beautiful red and black Hallingdal wool fabric designed by Nanna Ditzel 1950s
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.