A beautiful sculptural midcentury pair of pink red velvet armchairs with metal drumstick legs in black painted color. Italian vintage style produced circa 1960s. Newly upholstered with a shiny and soft velvet fabric. With their quite so unusual form they might look like a good mix between a comfortable vintage movie theatre chair and an Italian Zanuso Lounge chair with its curved back and good designed armlayers. Good seating! Wear consistent with age and use. Good vintage condition. Measures: width: 70 cm, depth: 78 cm, height 92 cm and seat height 36 cm.
Pair of Italian Sculptural Red Velvet Chairs, 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Italian vintage style newly upholstered velvet armchairs with drumstick legs circa 1960s.
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #90502
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.