A pair of midcentury Teak armchairs designed by Niels Koefoed and produced by Koefoed Hornslet in the 1950s. These vintage armchairs have a clear blue new fabric upholstery (fabric from Gudbrandsdalen Uldvarefabrikk item Hallingdal 65, nr 750 designed by Nanna Ditzel). Nice curved backs. Measures: 75 cmH, 55 cmW, 45 cm seating height, 48 cmD. Good vintage condition. Niels Koefoed Danish furniture designer and factory owner created a wide range of furniture in the typical Danish modern style during the Mid-Century. Named after the town it was located in, the furniture factory Koefoeds Hornslet was founded by Koefoed’s father Einar Koefoed in the 1920s. The factory Koefoed Hornslet closed down 2004 and moved production to Thailand, where it continues today.
Pair of Danish Armchairs in blue fabric, Niels Koefoed – Denmark 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Midcentury Teak armchairs with a clear blue new fabric upholstery designed by Niels Koefoed – Denmark
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #90748
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.